Hi, I’m Angela Graziano and welcome to my website!
When I was in my early 20’s, I wrote a letter to my grandparents informing them that one day I was going to be a real estate broker! Wow, and here I am (I’m not going to tell you how many years later) a real estate broker. And for the last 20+ years I’ve been helping buyers and sellers just like you. And not just helping…but providing true concierge service and attention to my clients.
I’ve built my entire business philosophy around the concept that “The more you know” about the strategies and winning concepts involved in a real estate transaction, the smarter the decisions you will be able to make. So, my goal is not just to provide you exceptional service and results, it’s also to make sure you are knowledgeable and in an extraordinary position to make smart choices.
While it’s true that buying or selling in today’s real estate market can be a complex, high-stress and time-consuming endeavor, I am here to help you navigate through it all.
If you’re a SELLER, you may wonder:
• What improvements should I make to get my home ready to sell?
• What price should I place on my home?
• Is there a Right Season to Sell?
If you’re a BUYER, you may wonder:
• How can I make sure I don’t overpay?
• Will what I buy be good for resale when I’m ready to sell?
• Where do I want to buy that will fit my lifestyle?
The answer to these questions and many more can be found with my help.
How you as a SELLER will benefit when you work with me:
• I will work to get you the highest price for your property in the shortest amount of time with the least inconvenience to you.
• We will stage your home so it will have maximum appeal. I have an eye for aesthetic design that will help us do just that.
• My top priority will be creating a personalized and extremely effective marketing plan just for you and your home.
• We will use professional, enhanced “High Definition” photographs to showcase your home to the fullest.
• One of my strongest skills is negotiating on your behalf.
• I will guide and counsel you with the utmost care and understanding. I will be with you every step of the way…from start to the closing table.
How you as a BUYER will benefit when you work with me:
• You and I will discuss just exactly what kind of home you want, when you want it and in detail, how we are going to get you there.
• I will help you sort through the daunting list of communities here in Southwest Florida to find the one that will best fit you and your lifestyle.
• You will receive a customized home search of your target market as well as daily updates of any new listings that come on the market meeting your criteria.
• I will help you find the best financing for your purchase.
• I will guide you through inspection issues as these can be very tricky.
• One of my strongest skills is negotiating on our behalf.
• When we find the right home, I will guide you through every step of the process and be with you from start to final celebration!
I know it’s hard to try and figure all this out, so I’ve asked some clients to help. Please see what they have to say:
Steve Albrecht | May 2023
“A complete pleasure to work with Angela. She goes above and beyond to ensure the process is seamless and completely painless. She even takes care if issues that absolutely nothing to do with her or for that matter us. She will be the 1st on the listing for any purchases and the first person I recommend when someone asks for a competent and knowledgeable realtor.”
Liz Spencer | Oct 2022
“Angela Graziano is BY Far the BEST agent I have dealt with in a very long time. Her professionalism and Kindness are Outstanding! It was my pleasure working with this lovely agent. I cannot recommend her enough. Thanks for all your help.
Here are a few more things that may help you decide if I’m the best person to help you.
• I specialize in helping clients buy and sell real estate all throughout Southwest Florida.
• Helping people is what I do…It’s my passion!
• You talk…I listen!
• After relocating from the Chicagoland area, I have called Naples-, Bonita Springs home since 2013. I currently live in Pelican Landing @ The Pointe community with my husband Steve.
• Certified as a Second Property specialist (RSPS) and a Senior Real Estate specialist (SRES) I’m a great hand-holder and will go at your speed.
• Have a large network of specialist to help you with all things home- flooring, remodel’s, home inspection, attorneys and more.
• It’s all about you…You come first…I promise to go above and beyond for you!
I look forward to meeting you!